Merge Dragons Challenge 8 Walkthrough
Hello everyone and welcome! In this guide, we will walk you through how to complete challenge 8 merge dragons! With this knowledge, you will be able to beat the challenge in around a minute and a half which is fast enough for all 3 attempts. You will also win a moon dragon kid and golden chest!
Challenge 8 Merge Dragons Video
If you need a visual walkthrough, please have a look at our video below. It is much easier to actually see the recorded gameplay to get a good idea of what to do. You can still read our guide below as well.
Read also: Merge Dragons Challenge 9
Step by step guide for challenge 8
We show you the steps below with a few images for better understanding. If you don’t like to read it, you can always just watch our video.
- Start by merging both sets of eggs on the right side and bottom. You will get 2 dragons.
- Next take the plains grass from the back island and move it to the middle. This will create a huge 4 chain merge and create a life flower lvl 3.
- Move the life flower lvl 3 to the back island to merge with the 2 on the super deadland.
- Move the lvl 4 life flower to the right-most side of the map in between the 2 statues.
- Start harvesting that fower furiously
- At this point, you do not need to worry about anything else on the map. None of that other super deadland matters. (In my gameplay, I just merged the trees for fun).
- Just focus on harvesting enough small life orbs to make 2 lvl 3 life orbs because you will be healing the statues which have 50 life points each.
- Once you get 2 life orbs, put one by one statue each and click them.
- Finally, those orbs will open up 2 of the statues. Just drag the healed statues to the final one and you will win the game.
Hope you enjoyed our guide! Did you complete challenge 8? Still having trouble even after watching the video? You can leave a comment below and we will answer as best we can to help you. Thanks for reading!
Read also: Challenge 10 Merge Dragons Win