Are you looking for information on how to get a Sylveon in Pokemon go? Here’s a more detailed guide on how to evolve an Eevee into a Sylveon in Pokémon Go.
1) Catch an Eevee or obtain one from a trade. Eevee can be found in the wild in Pokémon Go, or you can obtain one from a trade with another player.
2) Make sure you have enough Eevee candy to evolve the Eevee. You will need 25 Eevee candy to evolve an Eevee into a Sylveon. You can get Eevee candy by catching Eevee in the wild, by hatching Eevee from eggs, or by transferring Eevee that you don’t need to the Professor.
3) Tap on the Eevee you want to evolve and select the “Evolve” button. To do this, go to your Pokémon collection, tap on the Eevee you want to evolve, and then tap on the “Evolve” button.
4) If you have the required amount of candy, the evolution will start and your Eevee will evolve into a Sylveon. You will see a short animation showing the Eevee evolving into a Sylveon.
5) If you don’t have enough Eevee candy, you will see a message telling you that you need more candy to evolve the Eevee. In this case, you will need to catch more Eevee or hatch more Eevee from eggs to get more Eevee candy.
6) Use the special trick to increase the chances of your Eevee evolving into a Sylveon. Before you evolve your Eevee, rename it to “Kira” (without the quotes). This will increase the chances of your Eevee evolving into a Sylveon. However, this trick does not guarantee that your Eevee will evolve into a Sylveon, and you may still get other Eeveelutions such as Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, etc.
7) After your Eevee has evolved into a Sylveon, you can use it in battles and raids, or you can transfer it to the Professor to get more candy.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions.